Barbados has officially opened for travel. Naturally, we are excited. For us, this means that we have the opportunity to continue to do what we love. It also means that we can share the safety protocols for travel to Barbados with you. Ahead of flights coming into Barbados, these protocols, issued by the BTMI, ensure that we can protect our guests, staff and the Barbadian community.
Download the BTMIs Barbados travel protocols here.
We’ve also included useful links and key information for Barbados travel protocols for safe entry to Barbados. Remember you do have options for private first-class flights with Caledonia Jets and the promise of a spectacular Barbados summer special with 30% off best in class vacation villas. Here’s what you need to know:
- All arriving passengers will be required to submit a negative COVID-19 PCR antigen test within 72 hours of travel or be tested on arrival in Barbados
- Arriving passengers must complete their Embarking/Disembarkation (ED) form online 24 hours prior to travel – Travelform.gov.bb
- A valid email address is required to download the new immigration/customs form or to edit submitted immigration/customs form
- After July 15, you can upload your COVID-19 PCR test results via Travelform.gov.bb
- Testing options are available upon arrival if you haven’t submitted proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test
- Travellers who do not have a negative test and do not opt for testing will not be allowed to enter Barbados.
- Visit barbadostravelprotocols.com to view risk level by country to determine protocols relevant to you during your stay
- To view your country’s “risk category.” See section Assessing country
- Monitoring from “high risk” countries will be conducted for 7 days and may be subject to additional testing during their stay
- The Barbados COVID-19 hotline number is 1 246 536 4500
These protocols are accurate at the time of posting but may be subject to change at any given time. Please refer to the BTMIs website for further updates.
Want to receive updates on Barbados travel as soon as they are released? Sign up for our newsletter below. We promise to only send you relevant updates on Barbados. If you’d like to unsubscribe, after you receive your first email correspondence from us, click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.