The Blue Sky Luxury vacation rental portfolio contains some of the finest communities in Barbados. The locations are all stunning, and range from beachfront, tennis, island views and, golf communities like Royal Westmoreland. What makes Royal Westmoreland distinct, is its fantastic lifestyle bubble, high-end villas, and of course, one of the finest golf courses on the island. Explore this exclusive golf community with us, as we also share an intimate view of the 8 luxury vacation villas inside.
Amenities at Royal Westmoreland
We’ll begin with your lifestyle bubble. Royal Westmoreland is perfectly suited to those who love having everything within easy reach of a well-manicured finger. Restaurants, a tennis court, gym, and golf amenities are all impeccably kept and follow social distancing protocols. There are 3 restaurants offering light bites, the best pizza, and mouthwatering comfort food…in case you lose your golf game to Randy, the eternal boaster. One-on-one professional training at the Har-Tru Clay tennis courts with Cherise will make your backhand envious or, an early morning round after coffee at The Halfway House will put you in the best mood. Stunning sea views, lush greenery, and peaceful lakes are par for the course as you play the best game of your life. The onsite gym helps you to stay active and fill out those golf polos nicely. Tiger Woods never looked so good.
Blue Sky Luxury’s holiday rentals in Royal Westmoreland
Let’s dive in, whether you want to take advantage of the 12 Month Barbados Welcome Stamp or get inspired for future travel. Choose the Barbados holiday rental at Royal Westmoreland that best suits your needs. Our inside scoop won’t put you wrong.
PS: In case you fall in love, Both Seaduced and Tradewinds are newly built and offered for sale with our sister company Terra Luxury. Honestly, we can’t see how you would not. Randy will envy you! Read on to see how. (wink wink)
1. Seaduced – Seaduced delivers on contemporary luxury. From the finest finishes to the showstopping illuminated water feature, opulent master bathroom with USB charging ports and digital mirror to the elite staffing with a butler provided at Christmas.
What we love: The negative-edge, circa 60ft long swimming pool, overlooking the golf course and sea beyond. It spans the entire length of the deck, with a “beach end” with sun loungers where you can relax to the sound of gently running water.
2. Tradewinds – This luxury villa rental is a statement piece. The villa truly is the destination and boasts fine finishes of coral, travertine, granite, and marble. The rooms are spacious, and the pool deck provides options for formal dinners under the stars.
What we love: When you stay at Tradewinds you’ll have the benefits of the owner’s golf membership, with preferred tee times. The Blue Sky Luxury Concierge team will be able to organise your tee times and tennis times in advance.
3. Sugar Cane Mews 4 – The sleek 4 bedroom townhouse gives a home away from home feeling with neutral but warm décor, al fresco dining with golf and Caribbean Sea views. There’s a cosy nook for remote work and fully air-conditioned bedrooms.
What we love: The private plunge pool is surrounded by tropical foliage affording privacy and intimacy. All you’d need is champagne for a romantic evening in.
4. High Spirits – Combine work and play at High Spirits. The décor is tasteful, the WIFI as strong as a good gin and tonic, and teenagers will love the 3D TV and Xbox system. An office space with a desk is tucked away in case you may need to check-in for work.
What we love: High Spirits is truly the perfect haven for remote work. We love that you can leave it all behind and go straight from the office to the pool or golf in seconds.
5. Bajan Heights – An absolutely elegant 5 bedroom villa with jaw-dropping views. Whether Randy wins at golf or not, you’ll return to sublime bliss with a private pool, wet bar, and a talented cook.
What we love: This villa includes one-hour free boat cruising on “Bajan Girl.” Spend some time waterskiing, tubing, snorkeling, or use it as a water taxi to a great West Coast restaurant.
6. Cherry Red – The staff is delightful and loves to ensure that guests have a seamless vacation. This elegant tri-level holiday home features 4 bedrooms, a private plunge pool and according to Pearl, the best views of the golf course!
What we love: The staff! “Kudos to David, Bianca, Samantha, Emma, Ja’Net and Pearl. This team collectively made our experience a memorable one.” The Luces Family.
7. Coral Blu – If you’re relocating your family to Barbados, take the plunge at Coral Blu. Plunge pool non withstanding, this 3-bedroom tri-level home is perfect for families. There’s a barbecue grill, plenty of space for lounging, and Mulllins beach is a short drive away.
What we love: The spacious covered balcony where families can relax and enjoy the stunning panoramic ocean views and tropical sunsets.
8. Sugar Cane Ridge 1 – Rich mahogany furniture, plush leather pouffes, and deep red curtains give this holiday rental a James Bond elegance. If this makes you want to grab a martini, you’re in good hands as guests simply love the warmth and service at Sugar Cane Ridge 1.
What we love: Trade your pool for the beach. Snorkel or swim with vibrant tropical fish and turtles. Services of the Beach Club include free shuttle service to Mullins Beach and Bell Captain beach services.
History & Awards
For 25 years Royal Westmoreland has been home to high-profile celebrities worldwide. Entrepreneur John Morphet, from the UK, is the brains behind the 750-acre master-planned community. One of the most loved features is the 72, 7,045-yard course designed by American golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. The golf course and the apartments have received world-recognized awards from The International Property Awards sponsored by Virgin Atlantic and Yamaha. Notably:
- 5 Star Award for Best Golf Development Barbados
- Best Golf Development Caribbean
- 5 Star Award for Best Development Multiple Units in Barbados for the Royal Apartments
Royal Westmoreland is a safe and well-established community with the accolades to prove it. It’s the perfect choice for a short or long-term stay. Thanks for letting us walk you through one of the most beautiful communities in Barbados. Until next time…
Stay in touch, we love to hear from you!
Direct Barbados: 1.246.622.4466
Freephone UK: 0800 0885574
Toll Free US/CND: 1 866 404 9600
Email: [email protected]
Go back to our website
Find a villa here