A visit to Barbados will bring you to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world – hey, we have documentation to prove that. Alongside our outstanding beaches and sense of humor to match, the top 3 Beachfront Escapes are honestly no joke. Take a quick trip with us, see what our exclusive Barbados vacation rentals have to offer.
- Hemingway House, St James
Lauded for excellent service, Hemingway House is tucked away between the serenity of Barbados’ Gibbes Beach and the highly popular Mullins Beach. The 4 bedroom property offers a gorgeous and unique vantage point with Mullins Bay to the north, and the glistening, vast ocean directly in front.
What we love:
- Intimate family walks or sundowners on a white sand beach
- From your lagoon pool to a choice of two beaches in moments
- Everyone loves Julie and the Concierge Can team for all your needs
- The master bedroom suite spreads along the entire upper sea-facing side of the home
- An oceanfront gazebo with a marble dining table set within lush tropical gardens
- Indulge in sea to slate offerings at newly opened beachfront eatery Sea Shed, moments away
- The Villa at The St. James, St. James
Our guests love waking up to the gentle lull of waves on the popular Paynes Bay beach. Situated on the ground floor of the West Coast’s newest luxury development and overlooking the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Paynes Bay, this 5 bedroom condo is a treasure for guests looking to enjoy the ultimate vacation experience in Barbados.
What we love:
- Mimosas for breakfast on the sea facing patio with fresh local fruit
- The cool, crystal waters are perfect for swimming and snorkeling
- The beach is over a mile long, the perfect way to explore the coast
- A bright and spacious master bedroom has direct access to the patio and the stunning views
- The swimming pool with water features and adjoining outdoor patio is ideal for sunset cocktails
- Beach chairs and umbrellas usually laid out in anticipation of sun-soaked days ahead
- Nelson Gay, St. Peter
Our enchanting 6 bedroom beachfront vacation rental, was originally built as the home of a United States Ambassador in the 1950s, and reflects a Palladian grandeur. A stay at Nelson Gay unveils six decades of charm and sophistication presented over 1.5 acres of mature and immaculately lush gardens. Swimming with the turtles, paddle boarding and watersports – that’s just the icing on the cake.
What we love:
- Located on a beautiful half-mile of beach on the outskirts of Speightstown
- The staff is friendly and helpful and the chef makes an exceptional grilled fish
- Perfect for celebrations, large groups and intimate weddings in lovely gardens
- Family-friendly villa with a bounty of restful spaces and formal or al fresco dining areas
- Stunning 50-foot pool tiled in Italian mosaics with perfect sea views
- Sleeps up to 18 with charming chattel houses and a guest cottage in lush, tropical grounds
Stay in touch, we love to hear from you!
Direct Barbados: 1.246.622.4466
Freephone UK: 0800 0885574
Toll Free US/CND: 1 866 404 9600
Go back to our website
Find a villa here