Something's Happening: March 2018
Match dates and locations may change due to the weather.
Call 432-1802 to confirm.
Opening Match: 3:15 pm
Feature Match: 4:30 pm
Afternoon Tea on sale & a fully stocked bar.
Tickets: Adults Bds $20 Children under 12 y.o. FREE
- Barbados Polo Season - BPC Cheshire Tour: The BPC Cheshire Tour is an annual challenge between the Cheshire team for the UK and a select Barbadian Team.
Thur Mar 1 - Holders Polo Field
Sun Mar 4 - Holders Polo Field (FINAL)
- Barbados Polo Season - BPC Barbados Open 8-Goal Tour: This year’s 8 goal will be from March 8th to 18th with 5 days of polo lined up during the week.
Mar 8: TBA
Mar 11: At Apes Hill
Mar 13: At Holders
Mar 15: TBA
Mar 18: At Holders – FINAL
- Barbados Polo Season - AHPC Hickstead Tour: The matches will be played at Apes Hill Polo Club (AHPC), with the exception of Mar 27th.
Mar 25: At Apes Hill
Mar 27: At Holders Polo Field
Mar 29: At Apes Hill
Mar 31: At Apes Hill
Opening Match: 3:15 pm | Feature Match: 4:30 pm
- Sandy Lane Gold Cup- Barbados Turf Club: The Gold Cup, in its 38th year, 22 of which have been sponsored by Sandy Lane - is the most prestigious horse race in the Caribbean and is the keynote race of the Barbados Turf Club.
Run annually in early March, horses come from the Caribbean and North America to take part. The race is surrounded by much pomp and ceremony, and is watched by thousands in a carnival atmosphere. Tickets for seating in the Pavilion can be purchased online at www.secure.ticketpal.com/event/The-Pavillion-Sandy-Lane-Gold-Cup-
12 horses have been nominated for this year's Gold Cup. They are:
Daunting David - USA
Dorsett - USA
Infrared - USA
Just a Fashion - USA/Trinidad
No Not Again
Shining Copper - USA
Sir Dudley Digges - USA
Trini Navigator - USA/Trinidad
Date: 03 March 2018
Start time: 12:00 PM
Venue: Garrison Savannah, St. Michael
Admission: Entrance fee to the various stands ranges from Bds $10.00 to $100.00 for the day. Special (higher) prices apply to Gold Cup Day in early March. Admission is free to the grounds.
- Cricket - England North-South Series: Barbados is now the venue for England's North-South Series and MCC World Cricket Champion County Match! The North-South Series will feature 2 teams selected from the very best English limited-over cricketers.
There will be 3 matches:
Mar 18 – Kensington Oval
Mar 21 – Kensington Oval
Mar 23 – Three Ws Oval, UWI Cave Hill Campus
For more information contact the Barbados Cricket Association or visit www.bcacricket.org.
- Cricket - MCC World Cricket Champion County Match: Barbados is now the venue for England's North-South Series and MCC World Cricket Champion County Match!
The Champion County Match is a 4-day match between the MCC XI and 2017 County Champions Essex.
This will be a day-night match using pink balls.
Dates: 27th - 30th March 2018
Venue: Kensington Oval, President Kennedy Drive, Fontabelle, St. Michael
For more information contact the Barbados Cricket Association or visit www.bcacricket.org.
- Heritage Treasures 5K Walk and Run: Join the Barbados Museum & Historical Society to walk the Historic Garrison in their 'Heritage Treasures' fundraising 5K Walk and Run.
Along the way, you'll pass many historic highlights, like the old Garrison Gate, the old Boys School that Sir Gary Sobers went to, and the Government Headquarters.
Proceeds will support the continued efforts of the Barbados Museum & Historical Society in the preservation and conservation of Barbados' rich heritage.
Each registered participant receives a 'Heritage Treasures' T-Shirt.
Sign up and become a Heritage Champion!
Date: 18 March 2018
Start time: 4:00 PM
Venue: The Barbados Museum & Historical Society, St Ann's Garrison, St Michael
General Admission: Bds $25
To Register online for this event, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/heritage-treasures-5k-walk-run-registration-tickets-41466605734
Leave the Museum. Turn left onto Garrison Road and continue heading south. Turn left onto Dayrell’s Road. Turn right onto Harts Gap and continue straight along this road. Turn right onto Hastings Main Road. Continue along this path until the Barbados Defence Force Headquarters, then turn right onto Garrison Road. Turn left at Bush Hill and walk down to Bay Street. Continue along Bay Street past Government Headquarters until St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Cathedral. Turn right onto Jemmotts Lane, then turn right onto Lower Collymore Rock Road. Turn right onto Culloden Road. Turn left onto Beckles Road, then quickly turn right onto Dalkeith Road, and continue along to finish at the Museum. - 5.17 km.
About the Barbados Museum:
Located on the grounds of a nineteenth-century Military Prison, the Barbados Museum & Historical Society was established in 1933 and is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation. Our mandate is to collect, document and conserve evidence of Barbados' cultural, historical and environmental heritage; and to interpret and preserve this evidence for all sectors of society.
For more information about Heritage Treasures and the upcoming Membership Week, please contact email@example.com or call (246) 4538-0201.
- Hike Barbados: Special Hike - Applewhaites Plantation Yard: Hike Barbados takes you through cane fields, gullies, tropical forests and coastal communities to explore the unique geological and social structure of Barbados.
Along the way you will meet new friends, enjoy healthy exercise and observe the delicate balance of the unique heritage and environment of Barbados.
To get to the starting point of the hike:
After Hothersal Turning, go through Bibby's Lane (Highway E).
After Exchange, bear right (dangerous junction) just before Proutes and look for old factory chimney. Park in plantation yard.
Date: 1st March 2018
Start time: 6:00 PM
Venue: Applewhaites Plantation, St. Thomas
Call Barbados National Trust at 426-2421 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Motor Sport - Karting - 1st Season, Day 2
Competition is in 5 classes. These are:
Easy Kart 60cc
Yamaha Sportsman Light
Yamaha Sportsman Heavy
There are no divisions by gender, but there is age grouping, with 5yo starting in Easy Kart 60, 12yo in Yamaha 310, and adults in 125 Shifters.
The year is split in to 2 seasons (5 events each) with a winners by class for each season and overall winners for the year.
At each event, there are 4 races. Starting positions for race 1 are determined by qualifying times and for the other 3 races by performance in the previous race.
At a typical race meet, between 20 and 40 karters compete.
The atmosphere at these events is family oriented.
There is no food and drink on sale, by patrons bring coolers.
Date: 4 March 2018
Start time: 10:00 AM
Venue: Bushy Park, St Philip
Barbados National Trust (BNT) OPEN HOUSES PROGRAMME 2018
ADMISSION: Non-Members: BDS$35.00 Adults (Children under 12 years are Free)
(BARP/ AARP/ CARP Members: $30.00)
(BNT Members/ Reciprocating Trust & Societies: BDS$25.00 - with presentation of membership card)
Location: " Lower Greys House ", Christ Church
Date: March 7 2018
TIME: 1:45pm - 5pm
LOCATION: " Sion Hill Plantation ", Sion Hill, St James
Date: 14 March 2018
TIME: 1:45pm - 5pm
- LOCATION: " San Flamingo ",Holder Ridge, St James
Date: 18 March 2018
TIME: 1:45pm - 5pm
LOCATION: " Newlands House ", Pine Hill, St Michael
Fine houses in a near-urban setting have their own special charm and reveal another Barbadian way of life. Newlands, the official residence of the Central Bank Governor, is a fine example. Set in the comfortable sylvan suburb of Pine Hill, it is furnished with antiques, some of which came from historic Wildey House. It also reflects the more contemporary artistic flair of its occupants, and its garden is a lovely place to explore and relax.
Date: 21 March 2018
TIME: 1:45pm - 5pm
Location: Morgan Lewis Sugar Windmill: The Open House programme is presented by the Barbados National Trust. Built in the mid 1700s and commemorated on Barbados’ 25-cent coin, Morgan Lewis Sugar Windmill is a Barbadian icon. When its restoration was completed in 1999, it became the only working mill of this kind in the Caribbean. Keeping it operative has been a huge and costly challenge. Now, with repairs to the mill and upgrading of the site’s amenities nearly complete, Morgan Lewis Mill is poised to take its place among top attractions in Barbados.
The engineering genius, and the labour and skill of the enslaved artisans who built it are staggering. And to think that wind power, which we now deem “alternative” once powered the industry that generated huge wealth for this former colony!
Guided tours will take small groups into the structure.
The easiest ways to get there are to come down Farley Hill, St. Peter, on Highway 2, or to head north from Belleplaine, passing St. Andrew’s Church on your left, turn left onto Highway 2. Either way, you then turn into Shorey Village and keep going. The mill is nearby and signs will be posted. If coming from Speightstown, why not take a convenient bus?
Date: 24 March 2018
Start time: 1:45 PM End time: 5:00 PM
Venue: Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill, St. Andrew
General Bds $35.00
Children under 5 Free
BARP, AARP and CARP Members Bds $30.00
Members of the Barbados National Trust Bds $25.00 upon presentation of membership card. Also applicable to reciprocating Trusts and Societies members.
Children 12-17 y.o. and Students (BCC, UWI and Polytechnic with ID): Bds $15.00
Dress nicely casual.
- A Tour of the Garrison Historic Area: The Barbados Garrison Historical Consortium Inc presents a guided tour of the Garrison Historic Area. Bridgetown and its Historic Garrison have recently been recognised by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Dating back to 1650, the site is thought to be home to the most intact and authentic 18th and 19th century British Garrison complex in the world.
See how the history of the Barbados Garrison was influenced by Cromwell, George Washington, and The American War of Independence!
See where a young George Washington, in 1751, was exposed to British military strategy as he inspected the nearby ‘Charles Fort’ (1650) and ‘St. Ann’s Fort’ (1707).
Learn how the Garrison, established in 1789, became the centre of British regional defense for more than 100 years.
You travel in an air-conditioned tour bus with knowledgeable tour guides.
Along the way, you will stop at the following historic sites:
The Garrison Tunnels
George Washington House
The National Armoury - contains the finest 17th century English iron cannon collection in the world
St. Ann's Fort
The Changing of the Sentry
Dates: 01,08,15,22,29 March 2018
Start time: 9:00 AM End time: 12:15 PM
Venue: George Washington House, The Garrison, St. Michael;
Admission: Bds $110.00 Adults; Bds $80.00 Children 5-12 – includes transport to and from hotel
Light refreshments included.
For reservations call 233-2601 or 233-1648
BTPA Sugar And Rum Season: Portvale Sugar Factory Tours
The Barbados Tourism Product Authority (BTPA), in association with the Barbados National Trust, presents Portvale Sugar Factory Tours as part of the Barbados Sugar and Rum Season 2018
The awe-inspiring tales of sugar production in Barbados when sugar was king and rum was queen in the 17th and 18th centuries are captured as a permanent reminder at the Frank Huston Museum at the Portvale Sugar Factory.
Take a tour and see the antique machinery used to produce millions of tonnes of sugar, which helped to build the wealth of Barbados, and by extension Britain.
Witness sugar production in the 21st Century and learn about the story of sugar, which is one of the core reasons for the Barbados Sugar and Rum Season.
Enclosed shoes must be worn.
While no photos can be taken inside the factory, photo opportunities are available at the front.
Opening Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tours are available every Tuesday through Saturday until Apr 14 2018.
Each tour is a maximum of 1 hour.
Visitors Bds $20.00
- Brass Soul Live at the Copacabana: You are invited to a rockin' evening with Brass Soul Live at the Copacabana. Barbados’ premier 11 piece Soul and R&B review will be making its debut performance tonight.
The Brass Soul line-up:
Vocals: Keisha Christian and Carole George
Keyboard/vocals: Wayne Gibbs
Guitar/Vocals: Lee Sorenson
Bass: Mark Worme
Drums: Robert Foster
Trumpets: John Mackenzie, Erin Hazelwood, and Eddy Gamble
Trombone: Keron Prescod
Sax: Cortez Callender
Start time: 9:00 PM
Admission: Bds $25.00
Venue: Copacabana, Bay Street, Bridgetown, St. Michael
Date: Friday 02 March 2018
Cover Charge: Bds $25
For more information call 246-622-1910 or email email@example.com
Address: Hastings Rocks, Christ Church, Barbados
Kick back in the seat, raise your drink and rock out to the local entertainment featured at Blakey's on the Boardwalk! Weekends are a constant jam session as we feature local musical acts from all genres. Let the music fill your soul and have your body swaying to the beat as you will dance on the beach.
EVERY THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY: DINNER UNDER THE STARS FROM 7:30 PM TO 11:30 PM
The last booking is at 9:30pm
Enjoy phenomenal food and drinks in an alfresco setting with the most stunning nightscape and smooth jazz sounds.
EVERY SATURDAY: DELUXE POOL PARTY FROM 12PM until 7 p.m.
Floats on parade! Flaunt your sexy swim style at our deluxe pool party. Music by DJ Jérome Barthélémy and Nikki Beach’s signature entertainment.
EVERY SUNDAY: AMAZING SUNDAYS FROM 12PM
Last reservation is 3:30 p.m.
Sundays are about eating well and celebrating with friends. Nikki Beach’s world-famous Amazing Sundays will satisfy your cravings with delicious international cuisine, creative cocktails and the finest Champagne. Featuring music by DJ Jérome Barthélémy and Nikki Beach’s signature entertainment.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Pool: Every day from 11am – 7pm | Saturday – Sunday 11am – 8pm
Please note that access in or around the pool is only for guests 18 and older.
Lunch: Every day from noon – 5:30pm
Please note that access to the property on non-event days is free of charge, but reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lunch: Casual Elegant
Location: Port Ferdinand, Retreat, St Peter, Barbados
Valet Parking is done free of charge
Towels are available upon request
MULLINS BEACH BAR
“Moo Town” performs live from 5 – 8 p.m. Every Sunday until the 15 April 2018.
Enjoy a live band with lead singer Kevon on Friday night 7:30 p.m. until close of restaurant
- Morgan Heritage Live Show and Dance - 2018 Grammy nominated Morgan Heritage Kicks off their Avrakedabra Caribbean Tour with a Live Show and Dance in Barbados on Mar 16 2018.
With Special Guest Natural Black
Mark the date!
Tickets: Bds $60.00 More at the Door
Tickets available at all TicketPal Locations and online at https://secure.ticketpal.com/affiliate/morganheritagecaribtour2018/event/Morgan-Heritage---LIVE-IN-CONCERT--BB
Venue: Sir Garfield Sobers Sports Complex, Regency Park, Wildey, St. Michael
- The U.S. Embassy Bridgetown has invited the Huntertones, a high energy jazz ensemble for a four-island Eastern Caribbean Tour.
The Barbados Concert will be held on Sat, March 3, 2018 at the Errol Barrow Center for Creative Imagination.
Based in Brooklyn, NY, Huntertones’ signature sound comes from its exciting original compositions that mix jazz, funk, soul, hip hop, R&B, and rock. In addition to covering a wide range of styles, the group is known for its ability to shift from a dynamic five piece ensemble to an unconventional trio featuring saxophone, sousaphone, and beat-boxing.
Admission is FREE!
Start time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Errol Barrow Centre for Creative Imagination, UWI, Cave Hill, St. Michael
- Bellevue Plantation - Polo and Garden Party: Bellevue Plantation House invites you to its Polo and Garden Party every Wednesday and Friday. Come see Barbados' best kept secret since 1735.
Tour the Great House - a large, airy and graceful Plantation House. It has been restored and renovated with great sensitivity to its classic design. Inside, antiques mingle easily with contemporary furnishings, and sporty details add pleasant surprises. Mosaics, converted outbuildings, sugar-era relics, horses, and vast gardens complete the ambience.
Polo match begins at 5 pm.
There will be live jazz music from 6 pm.
Refreshments on sale.
Dates: 02,07,09,14,16,21,23,28,30 March 2018
Time: 2:30pm until 8:00pm
Venue: Bellevue Plantation House and Polo Field, Bellevue Gap, Station Hill Rd., Waterford, St. Michael
Adults Bds $20 | Children under 15 y.o. FREE.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
- Harbour Lights Wednesday Beach Extravaganza Dinner Show with Philip 7 and Masala: Harbour Lights is an extremely popular open air beach front nightclub. Dance barefoot in the sand under the stars to the sounds of a top local band and enjoy the free flowing cocktails during this highly entertaining evening. The night jump starts with the pulsating rhythms of the band followed by a sumptuous BBQ dinner complete with a selection of dessert options. Talented pan artist 'ZigE' Walcott captivates the audience with the thrilling sounds of steel pan while the beautiful Carnival ladies leave you mesmerized with their moves. Be moved by the outstanding local entertainment from fire-eater, the limbo queen, tuk band, shaggy bears and green monkey. The night climaxes with an amazing display of talent from the giants of Harbour Lights the stiltmen, as they astound you with their skills, standing some 12 feet in the air.
Feel free to stay for the night club, Drinks remain free until 2:00 am with DJ music to keep you moving.
'Nightlife as it should be in the Caribbean. An evening not to be missed!'
Start time: 7:00 PM End time: 2:00am
Admission: Bds $175.00 (incl transportation)
Dates: 07,14,21,28 March 2018
Venue: Harbour Lights, Bay Street, Bridgetown
Call 432-1802 to confirm.
Monday Night Steelpan and Barbeque at Calabash Café: Calabash Cafe (Formerly Lanterns by the Sea) is the signature restaurant of the Bougainvillea Beach Resort, an up-market south-coast hotel.
As you enjoy their sumptuous barbeque, you'll be entertained by exotic steel pan music (two shows alternating weekly between entertainers Dewitt and Booney)
Dinner from 6:30 pm. Entertainment from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. Reservations are recommended. Tel: 628-1042
Date: 05,12,19,26 March 2018
Start time: 7:00 PM End time: 9:30 PM
Admission: Bds $70.00
Venue: Bougainvillea Beach Resort, Maxwell Coast Road,Christ Church
- Drift Gallery Art Exhibition - Abstract Expressions by Gail Oelmann: Drift Gallery presents an Art Exhibition entitled Abstract Expressions by Gail Oelmann. Abstract Expressions is a display of artwork using oversized original acrylic and mixed media canvases.
Date : 1st-31st March
Start time: 5:00 PM
Venue: Drift Ocean Terrace Lounge, Holetown, St. James
For more information, visit http://www.driftinbarbados.com/ or call 432-3808
- Artsplash Gallery invites you to join them for Art Attack.
This group exhibition showcases the works of local artists. The exhibition runs until Apr 3rd, 2018.
Curator: Lois Crawford
Artsplash Opening hours:
Monday to Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
For more information, please call Artsplash Gallery: (246) 228-0776
- GCA Exhibition: Westindian Squared
The Gallery of Caribbean Art invites you to their latest Art Exhibition entitled Westindian Squared.
This Exhibition is a collaboration of local artists:
The paintings on display highlight what makes us uniquely West Indian - people, flora, fauna and geography.
Normal opening hours are:
Mon to Fri: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Exhibition ends on Mar 7th, 2018.
For more information, call (246) 419-0858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Gallery of Caribbean Art, Northern Business Centre, Queen Street, Speightstown
The Frame & Art Co. invites you to join them for the Opening Reception of Scapes from 16th March.
- Scapes is an exhibition by Julianne Gill.
- The exhibition is an exploration of sea and land through Julianne's artwork.
Curator: Kelly Hammack Gibson
Opening hours are:
Mon - Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Sat 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
The exhibition runs FROM 16TH March to until Apr 14th.
- RSVP: email@example.com
- Call 271-6509
- Start time: 5:30 PM
- Venue: The Frame & Art Co, Millhouse Complex, Canewood, St. Michael
- Brighton Farmer's Market: Set in the picturesque grounds of Brighton Plantation, it is a farm gate produce market, coupled with sales of prepared food, clothing & local craft.
Location: Brighton Plantation, St. George
Dates: Every Saturday
Time: 6:15am - 10:00am
- Hastings Farmers Market: An arts & food market packed with local vendors. Homemade, home grown & home created! Bring the children and let them have fun in Arty's Play Park.
Location: Art Splash Centre, Hastings, Ch Ch
Dates: Every Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Holders Organic Farmer's Market: This market specializes in organic, locally grown produce, food & beverages, art & craft, health care products & more. All of them made in Barbados.
Live entertainment each week.
Location: Holders House, Holders Hill, St. James
Dates: Every Sunday
Time: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Restaurants & Dining
- Re-Discover Barbados Restaurant Program: Offers a 10% discount off lunches or a fixed price special 3 course dinner including wine at over 60 leading restaurants across the island.
Lunch - The re-Discover Lunch voucher offers a 10% discount off lunches at many restaurants across the island. Vouchers can be collected from the Barbados Tourism office in the airport arrivals hall or online.
Dinner - The offer is mostly for a 3-course dinner including a bottle of wine per couple for BBD$99.00 per person - VAT & service charge included. Be sure to request the re-Discover Menu when making your reservations.
For a list of restaurants with menus and contact details, go to: http://www.re-discover.com.
- Makisu Sushi by John Hazzard at Drift Ocean Terrace Lounge
Date: 1 March 2018
The Drift Ocean Terrace Lounge presents Makisu.
Chef John Hazzard comes to Drift for the monthly Sushi Night
Enjoy a delicious sushi platter of your choice prepared in front of your eyes.
Crunchy Tuna with Jalapeno, Avocado and Cucumber, Spicy Kewpie Mayo
Hamachi with Yuzu, Avocado, Tobiko and Cilantro
California Roll with Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Sesame Seeds
Salmon with Sundried Tomatoes, Avocado, Chives, Cream Cheese, Tempura
Chicken Kaarage with Pickled Vegetables
Tofu Salad with Miso Dressing
Veggie options available.
Drift overlooks the beautiful west coast.
Call 432-2808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your ticket.
Start time: 6:00 PM End time: 9:00 PM | Admission: Bds $50.00 per platter
Venue: Drift Ocean Terrace Lounge, Holetown, St. James
- DINNER WITH GEORGE 2018 at the George Washington House - Barbados
...A unique and prestigious interactive Dining & Theatrical experience!
VENUE: George Washington House, Bush Hill, Garrison, St Michael
TIME: 7pm to 10pm (every Monday from January 8th 2018)
ADMISSION: US $135.00 per person (Limited seating - maximum of 29 guest)
A delightful & truly authentic evening of food, wine and theatre, in the very house that George Washington lived in, for 6 weeks in 1751.
The George Washington House Dinner Theatre Production "Dinner with George" is available every Monday from January 9th until April 2nd 2017
- 5-course Dinner
- Free flowing wine and local juices throughout the evening
- Intimate theatre and dining experience
- Musical entertainment
- Round-trip Transfers to and from your hotel -
Live violin and/or cello playing in the background.
A relay of George Washington's life story while dining.
As you dine and browse, you will be completely immersed in a truly authentic 1751 atmosphere where only candles and flaming torches illuminate the evening. Period costume is worn by all service personnel.
Contact Concierge to book.
The Theatrical Production "Dinner with George" at the George Washington House is not to be missed
- The Barbados Tourism Product Authority (BTPA) and the Sandals Royal Barbados Luxury Included Resort & Spa present Sandals 5-Star Global Gourmet - The Luxury Food and Rum Experience as part of the Barbados Sugar and Rum Season 2018
Date: 23 March 2018
Sandals Resorts create culinary experiences that take one on a global journey of delectable discovery. With numerous distinctive types of cuisine, one can discover sumptuous regional specialties, with each one delivering a new cultural flavour. culinary delights range from Indian, Italian, French, English, Asian and even classic American.
This Allâ€Inclusive Dining Experience includes:
- a cocktail reception with 6 varietals of wine and champagne bar
- global dining experience (full course dinner included)
- Premium bar with specialty cocktails, wines and spirits
- Live Entertainment
- Presentations from the hotel management
- Showcase of Sandals WeddingMoons, Conference facilities, Spa Packages, Day Passes & Evening Passes, Retail Shopping Experiences at Sandals
Exciting giveaways and treats on the night.
Price Bds $275 per person.
Call Sandals at 620-3600 ext 8800 to book. Limited slots available.
Start time: 6:00 PM End time: 10:00 PM
Admission: Bds $275 per person
Venue: Sandals Royal Barbados Resort & Spa, St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church
- Gourmet Buffet Moonlight Dinner in the magical setting of St. Nicholas Abbey with live music under the stars. Admission is all inclusive (except for champagne).
On the menu:
Tables of 4 recommended. Limited availability. Reservations By Credit Card only. Subject to weather.
Date: 24 March 2018 | Start time: 7:00 PM End time: 11:00 PM
Admission: Bds $350.00
Venue: St. Nicholas Abbey, Cherry Tree, St Peter
- MOUNT GAY EXPERIENCE RUM PAIRING EVENT ...Tour ...Food ..Cocktails ...Live Entertainment!!
Date: 29 March 2019 | VENUE: Mount Gay Visitor Experience, Cnr. Exmouth Gap/Brandons & Spring Garden Highway, St Michael
ADMISSION: BDS $260.00 / US $130.00
Storied Rum Tour ...Food ...Cocktail Evening !! Come enjoy our NEW bespoke, specialty tour!
Mount Gay Signature Rum Tour + Dinner + Cocktail Pairing + Live Entertainment
Available (LAST THURSDAY of Every Month ONLY)
After our Signature Rum Tour... participants get to partake in our small-Plate Pairings, inclusive of a 3-COURSE Meal & COCKTAIL PAIRING with a featured Chef and our resident Mixologist.
PLUS - Live Entertainment
Complimentary Hotel Pick-up is available via coach
Advance Bookings Required – Contact Concierge to arrange
Oistins Fish Festival celebrates our fisherfolk and commemorates the Signing of the Charter of Oistins, a significant event in our colonial history. Each year there are many competitions associated with fishing as well as others selected for the fun of it. This year's Festival will run from 30 March - Apr 2nd.
Theme: Oistins - Then, Now and Forever
Mark the dates!
Venue: Oistins, Christ Church