Located on the northwest coast of the beautiful island of Dominica in the West Indies, Secret Bay’s secluded complex is only 10 minutes driving to Portsmouth (Dominica’s previous capital) and about an hour drive to the capital Roseau.
Secret Bay is an excellent base from which one can explore the countless charms and treasures that Dominica has to offer. Check out the many attractions of Nature Isle such as its rainforests, national parks, waterfalls, hot springs, active volcanoes, a boiling lake and of course world-class scuba diving.
All accommodations are fully equipped with modern facilities and a friendly full- time staff always discreetly on hand to take care of your every need.
- Raised deck with dining and relaxing area
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops
- Appliances such as: under the counter fridge and freezer, electric stove, oven and microwave, toaster, blender, juicer, coffee maker, griller, electric kettle, dishwasher and washing machine / dryer; all major appliances are Siemens and are of high quality
- High speed wireless internet access
- State-of-the-art audio system with iPod Docking station with surround sound
- Cable flat- screen television and DVD player
- A wide selection of books, DVDs an board games
- Safe for your personal belongings floor-to-ceiling windows
- Outdoor shower
- Foundations are made of concrete; roofing exterior and interiors are made of sustainably sourced Guyanese hardwood (Greenheart). Premium fixtures and fittings throughout. Beautiful bedroom furniture made by local craftsmen of Dominican Red Cedar
- Voltage is 220V
- Welcome dinner on arrival
- Cooking Service (for up to two meals a day)
- Transport from the airport for stays of over 5 nights
- High- speed Wi-Fi internet access
- A Kindle for your exclusive use with daily international newspapers
- Small library of books
- ipod dock with surround sound
- Home audiovisual system with a selection of DVDs
- Selection of board games
- Adventure equipment including:
- mountain bikes
- stand- up paddle boards
- yoga mats
- swimming gear
- “Waitukubuli Wanderer” all terrain air-conditioned 4 door 4 wheel drive with knowledgeable driver for day excursions
- Hire car for the duration of your stay
- Personal Chef (for special occasions or for the pleasure of fine dining in your own beautiful al fresco terrace)
- Pre-stocking of your favourite foods (where available) as well as a delicious and wide selection of locally grown produce
- A selection of organic food baskets
- Private evening one-man jazz concert on your terrace (villas only)
Dedicated full time staff:
- 24- hour security
Airport pick- up is complimentary for all rentals of more than 5 nights. For airport drop- off and stays of less than five nights, transfers to and from the airport can be arranged for approximately US$70 one-way for up to two people.
Secret Bay has access to two swimming beaches: Tibay Beach (2 minute walk) and the soft white-sand beach of Secret Beach (originally named Anse Quarre) – with its natural rock-formed arch, hidden sea-cliff cave and rich marine life.
- Check- in: 3:00 pm
- Check- out: 12:00 noon